Welcome to Cross and Resurrection, The Chapel at EMU!
Join us this Epiphany Season January 6-March 6, 2019
Pastor Bryan will be sharing with us the series "Mystery-Revealed" through the Epiphany Season. The series will end with "Transfiguration" on March 3rd, 2019
Please check the calendar for information regarding the upcoming events.
Friday evenings before Pancakes and Waffles TOO, Dr. Thad Polk will be
teaching a study on the Basics of Christianity for students at 7:30pm.
Join us for Pancakes and Waffles TOO every Friday night at 10pm until 1am
Saturday morning. Great time of food, fellowship, fun with opportunities to
serve, pray and worship....
Visit us in 2019 as we see how the Lord is moving in the midst of HIS people!
Please join us for the Mission and Service Trip to Lakeshore Baptist Church in
Lakeshore Mississippi from Feb 23-March 2rd during EMU and WCC Winter
Break... Only $150 for a week of serving, with great fellowship and one day in
New Orleans during the week.
Talk to Pastor Bryan or contact Hannah at email@example.com.
JOIN US FOR THIS LENTEN SERSON STARTING WITH ASH WEDNESDAY ON MARCH 6:
NOON Service with Ashes, 6pm Soup and Salad, 6:45pm Service with Ashes
We love visitors! During the school year, we have one worship service on Sunday mornings and visitors are very welcome! Here’s a few things to keep in mind if you’d like to visit:
- Come as you are. We’d be delighted to welcome you whether you’re a long-time Christian or are just seeking God for the first time and have never been inside a church building. We have people of all shapes and sizes. We come from all walks of life. We’re also all sinners and we know it. But we’re also forgiven!
- Wear what you want. Feel free to wear jeans and a T-shirt or dress up, whatever makes you comfortable.
- We love to worship. A lot! Our worship team has a gift for drawing people into spirit-filled worship through music and prayer. You don’t need to know the words. You don’t need to be a great singer. Feel free to participate as much or as little as you like.
- We love students. We feel like God has asked us to minister to the many students in our community. If you’re a student who is seeking God, we’d love to welcome you and help in your spiritual walk however we can.
- We love families. The more kids the better.