Cross and Resurrection,
The Chapel at EMU!
Join us for
Dr. Thad Polk
teaching a study
on the Basics of Christianity
for students at 7:30pm.
Join us for Pancakes
and Waffles TOO
every Friday night at 10pm
Great time of food,
fun with opportunities to
serve, pray and worship....
Visit us in 2019 as we see how the Lord is moving in the midst of HIS people!
Talk to Pastor Bryan or
Join us this Lenten Season as we spend 40 Days in Preparation for the Cross and the
Resurrection! Lent is 40 Days not including the Lord's Day
(Sunday, the Day we remember the Resurrection)
starting Wed April 10
@7pm for 9 weeks.
Contact Pastor for info...
We love visitors! During the school year, we have one worship service on Sunday mornings and visitors are very welcome! Here’s a few things to keep in mind if you’d like to visit:
- Come as you are. We’d be delighted to welcome you whether you’re a long-time Christian or are just seeking God for the first time and have never been inside a church building. We have people of all shapes and sizes. We come from all walks of life. We’re also all sinners and we know it. But we’re also forgiven!
- Wear what you want. Feel free to wear jeans and a T-shirt or dress up, whatever makes you comfortable.
- We love to worship. A lot! Our worship team has a gift for drawing people into spirit-filled worship through music and prayer. You don’t need to know the words. You don’t need to be a great singer. Feel free to participate as much or as little as you like.
- We love students. We feel like God has asked us to minister to the many students in our community. If you’re a student who is seeking God, we’d love to welcome you and help in your spiritual walk however we can.
- We love families. The more kids the better.